Monday, October 5, 2009

To Start Your Day

Isaiah 41:13
For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not: I will help thee.

Just wanted to say good morning and to share these very true words with you as you start your week. I am finishing up the personal letter for my newsletter which goes out tonight. You simply will not believe the machine embroidered wedding gown which Judy from Washington has made. I am so honored that she calls it the Martha Pullen Wedding Gown. I used this scripture for one of my scriptures yesterday in the Sunday School class at the licensing. I wish all of you could be here. God Bless, Martha

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of Blogging my friend. See you in about 30 days in Pasadena. I can hardly wait!! Take care!!

    Auntie Pam of "Sunny" So Calif

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Martha for always keeping God first. As you have honored Him, may He continually bless you.

    I was thrilled to attend your school in July, 2008 with my daughter Sarah. It was my 'end of chemo' treat and I treated myself more by getting a Viking Diamond. It arrived just as they removed the IV from my last chemo!

    The cancer recurred again and I am fighting it (bald) again. This time we will beat it. I got the most beautiful thick curly hair last time. It was always straight and wimpy before. I told God to hold it to the devil's account that he had taken away that gift God had given me. I am looking forward to more gorgeous hair and coming to another school soon. Love your blog.

    God bless you,
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear God I am lifting Valerie up to you right now in begging for mercies of healing. Lord you are the great physician. Lord we thank you for the greatest medical care in the world in this country. Lord we thank you for the healing that you have for Valerie in the name of Jesus. Thank you God for loving Valerie even more than her family loves her. Thank you God for being with her as she undergoes this treatment. God thank you for Valerie. Lord we beg for healing. In the precious name of Jesus I pray, Amen

    ReplyDelete